I lied about my age, should I reveal my real age to my Fiance? -Blog Reader


Dear Ghost Followers
Kindly please treat urgently.
I am a regular reader of your blog  I observe things, and I appreciate what I read here. I am 30 year old and engaged to a guy of 29 but I lied to him that I am 25 year old tho I look and act like a 25 year old girl. I used to hide my age from people right from time, I just feel that there is a particular thing you should have achieved in a particular age which I have not. I will say I have football age and unofficial age.



My people say since we are getting married next month I should reveal it,that is so wrong to hide something of that nature. That if he hears outside it might result to what I won't like in the nearest future.

What do you think I should do, spill or forever remain quiet?

Madam hide my identity


*tell him, no big deal *

Eeerm, I pass the baton to Ijay, Gloria, Dave, alabekee, Glowy, jummy, Mariam, infact everybody please help me answer here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, yes You!!! It motivates me to blog harder. Don't hesitate to leave your comment anytime ,whenever you visit here.

Disclaimer: All comments on shamzy.com are that of the readers and not Shamzy's and do not express our (Shamzy's) view(s). Readers are liable for their comments. However, if you want me to put down a post, you can mail me to that effect, should in case you want to use the comments against me, remember we aren't laymen.
For inquiries /tip-offs: nathaniel.shammah@gmail.com
instagram :shammahn
twitter : shammahn