The Tale of a Lagos Big Girl


This post was not written by me,someone  tagged me in one of her post, A popular actress and a Politician wanted me to share this piece with you guys.
please read and learn from it



Just before I moved to the Island some 9years ago, I used to have a friend or should I call her a contemporary named Chika(fake name) she was about the only one I knew staying across the bridge, so whenever I'd an important meeting on d island I'll chill in her house before due time, but most times she denies her been at home for reason best known to her.

She stays somewhere in Oniru, a five bed serviced apartment, she had a G-wagon,range and a brand new Toyota car,she had three shops, one on Awolowo rd Ikoyi, one in ikota and one in Abuja.

She bought shares, she had 3 properties, one at Badore and the other, God knows where, and plenty of land. she fit enter anywhere unbounced, she dey boast Champaign any how!!! Chika was a big girl.

A lagos/Abuja big girl, she had men at her beck and call, Governors, senators, business gurus , name them, I remember begging her to introduce me to one of her aristos, I was desperate to be like her, but she never did. I always carry my pity self to my hood at Maroko. After 6years precisely I saw my friend Chika again under the bridge somewhere in surulere. I packed my "jeep" as tears rolled down my humble eye, what had happened?


Chika was a stunning looking babe, I parked beside stadium to
buy recharge card when I saw her, she's now unrecognizable, she looked dark and pilled, what happened to the millions in her account, her houses, lands, shops? Etc. hmmmmmm Vanity upon vanity I thought to myself.

I was skeptical to call on her but for old time sake I stammered!!! Chika,She was sited beside the Aboki I intend to patronize, She turned and looked at me, Funmi,How now?abeg give me 1k make I buy cigar, Chika 1k to buy Cigarette?Gosh!!!!! What happened to you? Why are you sitting here? Chika talk to me I retorted, who did this to you? Before I could say jack Robinson, she jumped into my "jeep".

 Funmi, it's a long story, you see all those times I was making money I actually had one babalawo that was my backbone, I use to Pity you anytime you asked me to take you out, here comes the repercussion. I met a very prominent politician( name withheld) I wanted to get money off him as usual, Baba then asked me to pound my younger sister new born baby, that was where the wahala started from. I couldn't ask anymore question. I forgot my law experience, I gave her 5k and I drove off. This one pass me.#bolatito_apatira

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, yes You!!! It motivates me to blog harder. Don't hesitate to leave your comment anytime ,whenever you visit here.

Disclaimer: All comments on shamzy.com are that of the readers and not Shamzy's and do not express our (Shamzy's) view(s). Readers are liable for their comments. However, if you want me to put down a post, you can mail me to that effect, should in case you want to use the comments against me, remember we aren't laymen.
For inquiries /tip-offs: nathaniel.shammah@gmail.com
instagram :shammahn
twitter : shammahn