Khloe Kardashian Goes Nude For New Book After Calling Off Lamar Odom Divorce







Khloe Kardashian is looking all kinds of hot on her inspirational new health book. Posing nude with nothing but a sheet covering her, she radiates on the cover of ‘Strong Looks Better Naked.’ She definitely backs up the book’s  with the racy cover art! See it here.

Before Lamar Odom, 35, had his medical crisis, Khloe Kardashian, 31, had been working on a new book that shows off her amazing gym body and details how she got it. Her workouts are on hold for the time being as she helps Lamar recover from a reported drug overdose that left him in a 3 day coma. But now that Lamar is awake and alert — and the couple is no longer divorcing — we’re sure he’s appreciating the body Khloe has worked so hard to achieve, which she details in her new book, Strong Looks Better Naked.

Khloe has long admitted that after the initial demise of her marriage to Lamar in 2013, she turned to bettering herself for comfort. Her main way of doing that was to hit the gym daily, with grueling cross training sessions and a healthier diet. Her hard work paid off and she has never looked better. She knows firsthand how many women struggle with their bodies, so she penned a book about her journey.

“There is no such thing as perfect. Nobody attains perfection. But if you keep working at it, you grow and evolve, and to me that’s sort of the point,” Khloe shares, adding “To be a better person today than I was yesterday; to become the best possible version of myself.” Between taking such amazing care of Lamarand keeping a healthy lifestyle, she owns that quote!

Khloe showed off her newly formed abs in Feb. 2015 on Instagram. She also gave the pic an inspirational caption: “My fitness journey will be a life long journey. Fitness is not about being better than someone else…It’s about being better than you used to be. I’m not where I want to be and who knows if I ever will be. But I am healthier than ever and due to my consistent workouts, I am slowly seeing results.”


She lost an amazing 35 pounds the right way, not through crash diets, but through portion control and regular workouts. Khloe revealed that she eats what she wants but is very diligent about portion control. “I’ll have frozen yogurt, but I have less of it than everyone else. That way I don’t binge out,” she has admitted. Strong Looks Better Naked hits shelves on Nov. 3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, yes You!!! It motivates me to blog harder. Don't hesitate to leave your comment anytime ,whenever you visit here.

Disclaimer: All comments on shamzy.com are that of the readers and not Shamzy's and do not express our (Shamzy's) view(s). Readers are liable for their comments. However, if you want me to put down a post, you can mail me to that effect, should in case you want to use the comments against me, remember we aren't laymen.
For inquiries /tip-offs: nathaniel.shammah@gmail.com
instagram :shammahn
twitter : shammahn