Guide To 5 Nights Of Glory




Plan to Attend '5 Nights of Glory 2016'
Ministering: David Ibiyeomie
Date: Mon.18th- 22nd January 2016
Venue: Salvation Ministries Plot 17 Birabi Street,Gra phase one Port Harcourt,Rivers State, Nigeria & all her satellite churches located all over the world.

Time: 4:30pm Daily...
To live stream the event. Visit the church website on www.smhos.org
Or you can watch on our church's TV station on My Tv free to Air decoder, I made an inquiry and that decoder cost just N1000 and less than $4...Click right here to see all the satellite churches and locate the one closest to you.

The Imo state satellite church isnt yet included. See the address below...Owerri -onitsha express rowd, opposite nnpc filling station, irete, Owerri, Imo





Come with your family and friends, this is one program you won't want to miss...


I will be back with the full list of viewing centres located all over the world...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, yes You!!! It motivates me to blog harder. Don't hesitate to leave your comment anytime ,whenever you visit here.

Disclaimer: All comments on shamzy.com are that of the readers and not Shamzy's and do not express our (Shamzy's) view(s). Readers are liable for their comments. However, if you want me to put down a post, you can mail me to that effect, should in case you want to use the comments against me, remember we aren't laymen.
For inquiries /tip-offs: nathaniel.shammah@gmail.com
instagram :shammahn
twitter : shammahn