50cent and I are happy as Empire Ratings Continues to Slip


Hit series,Empire's major nemesis,50 cent is happy the show's ratings continues to slip in its second season.50cent who has been promoting his own series, Power shared the news on social media and wrote

"Don't worry.Power Season 3 is going to blow you away.Now, they know not to mess with me"This is the problem when the first season of a show does exceedingly well,it is really hard to keep up and the pressure to make the second season better, often leads to an overkill...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, yes You!!! It motivates me to blog harder. Don't hesitate to leave your comment anytime ,whenever you visit here.

Disclaimer: All comments on shamzy.com are that of the readers and not Shamzy's and do not express our (Shamzy's) view(s). Readers are liable for their comments. However, if you want me to put down a post, you can mail me to that effect, should in case you want to use the comments against me, remember we aren't laymen.
For inquiries /tip-offs: nathaniel.shammah@gmail.com
instagram :shammahn
twitter : shammahn