A 300-level student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University caught with 108 ATM cards






Pascal Udeh was arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, attempting to board a flight to China with loads of debit cards belong to 5 Nigerian banks with First City Monument Bank having the highest number of cards with 58; Stanbic IBTC Bank had 23 cards; Zenith Bank, 19; Fidelity Bank, 6; and Diamond Bank, 2.


NDLEA says it has established a prima facie case of financial crime against him and the case has now been transferred to EFCC. In his statement, Udeh said: “I am not the owner of the cards. I was told to take them to China and that somebody will collect them from me when I get there.

I have a shop where I sell clothes at Onitsha main market. I am also a 300-level student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State studying History and International Relations. I never knew it would lead to my arrest.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, yes You!!! It motivates me to blog harder. Don't hesitate to leave your comment anytime ,whenever you visit here.

Disclaimer: All comments on shamzy.com are that of the readers and not Shamzy's and do not express our (Shamzy's) view(s). Readers are liable for their comments. However, if you want me to put down a post, you can mail me to that effect, should in case you want to use the comments against me, remember we aren't laymen.
For inquiries /tip-offs: nathaniel.shammah@gmail.com
instagram :shammahn
twitter : shammahn