Just for Laffz : Stop Fooling yourself






 Omg!  This is funny mehn

Bayo  grew up in Ogun state. He went to law school in London. After his studies he decided to come back to Ogun, because he could be a big man in Ogun. So he opened his new law office.


The first day, he saw a man coming up to his office & decided to make a big impression. As
The man came to d door, He pretended to b on d land-line phone ; told the man to take a seat.
 Bayo  said while on the phone: ___"No. Absolutely not! U tell those clowns in New York dat am not traveling all d way dat side to settle d case for less than a million bucks". "Yes! D
Appeals Court has agreed to hear d case nextweek.l will b handling d primary argument and the other members of my team will provide support. "Okay. Alryt....Give d State
Prosecutor my regards" and Bayo smiled. D visitor sat patiently as he rattled instructions. Finally, Bayo put down the telephone and  said:

 "I'm sorry for the delay, but as you
can see, I'm very busy. What can I do for u?"

 The man said: "I am from NITEL and I've come to connect your land phone because it is not working Sir. Lobatan!!!! See liar!  Stop making a fool of yourself, just in case you don't know, some people
'don see you finish' So take it easy my dear & stop
fooling yourself..........
Lets stay real Hope you have a splendid day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, yes You!!! It motivates me to blog harder. Don't hesitate to leave your comment anytime ,whenever you visit here.

Disclaimer: All comments on shamzy.com are that of the readers and not Shamzy's and do not express our (Shamzy's) view(s). Readers are liable for their comments. However, if you want me to put down a post, you can mail me to that effect, should in case you want to use the comments against me, remember we aren't laymen.
For inquiries /tip-offs: nathaniel.shammah@gmail.com
instagram :shammahn
twitter : shammahn