17 things every single girl will understand



Even though singledom has it’s perks, it does have some downsides too. If you’re a single girl, you can definitely relate with one or all of these:
1. Your friends always try to set you up with a “friend of a friend.”
Source
No, I’m not interested in meeting Mike, okay?
2. People, mostly relatives and African parents try to tell you that you need to find someone.
Source: giphy
3. Or constantly ask why you don’t have a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Source
Why are you so interested in my personal life?
4. You feel like a third wheel when you hang out with a couple.
Source

5. Your friends in relationships always talk about their relationships.
Source
Oh you got flowers? OMG, yes, please tell me about all the ~cute~ things your boyfriend does.
6. Or their relationship problems.
Source
You’re fighting again? How fascinating.
7. Seeing PDA sometimes makes you feel really lonely.
Source
Well, I’m depressed.
8. Or really, really grossed out.
Source
9. “You know you’d get a boyfriend if you…”
Source
OH REALLY?
10. Your exes or past hookups think they can just slide back in out of nowhere.
Source
I’m single, not desperate.
11. Guys are always like “How are you single?” and you’re all:
Source
I know, I’m amazing right?
12. Your #MCM is always a celeb.
Source
Because, well, you don’t have your own.
13. Some people ask if you’re a lesbian.
Source
sigh
14. People tell you that you’ve been single for too long.
Source
Well I wasn’t aware there was something called ‘single timeline.’
15. When your friends are out as couples and you’re at home watching TV
Source
It’s cool guys. I’ll just be here by myself.
16. Sometimes you just want someone around.
Source
Because it can be nice on occasion.
17. But mostly, you get a little sick of hanging out with yourself all the time.
Source
You’re completely amazing, but too much of a good thing can be bad.
Are you single? What are some single girl struggles you have?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, yes You!!! It motivates me to blog harder. Don't hesitate to leave your comment anytime ,whenever you visit here.

Disclaimer: All comments on shamzy.com are that of the readers and not Shamzy's and do not express our (Shamzy's) view(s). Readers are liable for their comments. However, if you want me to put down a post, you can mail me to that effect, should in case you want to use the comments against me, remember we aren't laymen.
For inquiries /tip-offs: nathaniel.shammah@gmail.com
instagram :shammahn
twitter : shammahn