Download The latest version of simple server and enjoy uninterrupted browsing/download


Yes, this new version was released some months ago, I thought about passing it out today.
This version is awesome.. The looks and interface is just superb.

Features
1. Stability for Auto Rotation enabled phone.
2. No more boring Force Close messages.
3. Faster than before.
4. Awesome GUI
5. Easy to configure,navigate and use.
I know lots of people complained about simple server stopping every 5mins of browsing, which of course I provided a lasting solution Here→→

With this version you don't need all those long settings... All you need to do is input simple server settings, the you ★Rock & Roll with your data sipping straw!!
Download Simple Server

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, yes You!!! It motivates me to blog harder. Don't hesitate to leave your comment anytime ,whenever you visit here.

Disclaimer: All comments on shamzy.com are that of the readers and not Shamzy's and do not express our (Shamzy's) view(s). Readers are liable for their comments. However, if you want me to put down a post, you can mail me to that effect, should in case you want to use the comments against me, remember we aren't laymen.
For inquiries /tip-offs: nathaniel.shammah@gmail.com
instagram :shammahn
twitter : shammahn