Transformed Person: Checkout the shocking transformation of this skinny guy ....


A man who spent his younger years as a lanky chap has revealed his transformation into a muscular giant.
Once skinny and 6ft 8in, Martyn Ford was just like any other young man with no interest in muscle mass.But now he's a tattooed and muscular beast - with a career in acting and weightlifting .
He said of the photo above

Sometimes I still see myself as I was, and anyone who has ever been in this position I would imagine do so the same! On the left I was around 12 stone, which at 6'8 is not a great weight! Been this skinny was the worst time of my life, if you've ever been there, you know what I mean. So now , ten years on, I still feel I have a way to go, it's a long process and will I ever be happy? Who knows, when I say my biggest challenge is the man in the mirror, you see why! I couldn't care how good or bad the man next to me in the gym looks, I do this for me and no one else!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, yes You!!! It motivates me to blog harder. Don't hesitate to leave your comment anytime ,whenever you visit here.

Disclaimer: All comments on shamzy.com are that of the readers and not Shamzy's and do not express our (Shamzy's) view(s). Readers are liable for their comments. However, if you want me to put down a post, you can mail me to that effect, should in case you want to use the comments against me, remember we aren't laymen.
For inquiries /tip-offs: nathaniel.shammah@gmail.com
instagram :shammahn
twitter : shammahn