I 'm not going again




Someone shared this piece with me, it's so hilarious mehn.
Read below
One day, two of my friends came visiting and we decided to go out on a picnic,along with my little brother.



After packing the food and all we needed, we set off to a quite seaside. After chatting for few minutes, we decided to eat and began unpacking the basket which has the food in it, only for us to discover we forgot the spoons at home.

I then told my little brother to go get it while we wait. He replied with disapproval say 'I know you want to trick me so you can eat the whole food befor I come back'. I promised him we will wait for his arrival, but he disagreed.

After much persuasion and promises, he decided to go. My friends and I started chatting to while away the time and wait for my brother's arrival.

After 2hrs, there was no sign of him. 4hrs went by, and I began wondering what could have delayed him becos the distance between our house and the seaside can be covered within 30mins.

My friends and I are already going hungry but we decided to wait a little longer for my brother's return. After 5hrs, d hunger was so unbearable that we decided to eat with our hands. As we were about eating, we heard a rumble in a nearby bush and there,my brother appeared from behind a tree shouting
"I said it, I knew you would eat the food before I return, I'M NOT GOING AGAIN"

Give the boy a name!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, yes You!!! It motivates me to blog harder. Don't hesitate to leave your comment anytime ,whenever you visit here.

Disclaimer: All comments on shamzy.com are that of the readers and not Shamzy's and do not express our (Shamzy's) view(s). Readers are liable for their comments. However, if you want me to put down a post, you can mail me to that effect, should in case you want to use the comments against me, remember we aren't laymen.
For inquiries /tip-offs: nathaniel.shammah@gmail.com
instagram :shammahn
twitter : shammahn