Football: Mourinho’s Post-Match Interview In Full After Chelsea Loss







Mourinho was highly frustrated after his side stuttered again at Stamford Bridge.

The Chelsea boss was speaking to BT Sport after the loss and I got the transcript of the uninviting interview:

MOURINHO’S INTERVIEW ON BT SPORT IN FULL

Q: Jose, a 3-1 defeat after a fabulous start to the game, the game just got away from you then?

Mourinho: I have nothing, nothing to say.

Q: Nothing to say about the game at all?

Mourinho: Nothing, nothing to say.

Q: Nothing to say about the Lucas (Leiva) decision that left him on the pitch?

Mourinho: Nothing to say, I have nothing to say.

Q: The (Diego) Costa clash?

Mourinho: Nothing to say, I am so sorry, I have nothing to say.



Q: Do you not think it’s time to have a chat to the fans to give them some message, an indication of your thinking?

Mourinho: They are not stupid.

Q: We heard them chanting your name.

Mourinho: The fans are not stupid.

Q: You did say before this game that you were not worried, are you a little bit more worried now?

Mourinho: Worried about what?

Q: Your future, your own position at the club, the backing of the board?

Mourinho: No.

Q: Nothing about the game at all?

Mourinho: No.



Q: No individual performance you would like to pick out?

Mourinho: No.

Q: Nothing about the performance going ahead?

Mourinho: Nothing.

Q: Nothing about the way we could fix it?

Mourinho: I cannot say.

Q: Thank you for your time Jose.

Chelsea Fans, Do you have anything to say about Jose Mourinho’s future at the club? Join The Conversation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, yes You!!! It motivates me to blog harder. Don't hesitate to leave your comment anytime ,whenever you visit here.

Disclaimer: All comments on shamzy.com are that of the readers and not Shamzy's and do not express our (Shamzy's) view(s). Readers are liable for their comments. However, if you want me to put down a post, you can mail me to that effect, should in case you want to use the comments against me, remember we aren't laymen.
For inquiries /tip-offs: nathaniel.shammah@gmail.com
instagram :shammahn
twitter : shammahn