Mexican drug lord 'El Chapo' captured


Six months after his shocking escape,drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman has finally been captured. This is according to the official twitter handle of Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto

"Mission accomplished: We have him. I want to inform the Mexicans that Joaquin Guzman Loera has been detained"the President wroteThe world’s most dangerous drug trafficker's spectacular escape through a one-mile tunnel under the Altiplano prison, west of Mexico City, came 16 months after his arrest...The 58-year-old kingpin is worth an estimated $1 billion..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, yes You!!! It motivates me to blog harder. Don't hesitate to leave your comment anytime ,whenever you visit here.

Disclaimer: All comments on shamzy.com are that of the readers and not Shamzy's and do not express our (Shamzy's) view(s). Readers are liable for their comments. However, if you want me to put down a post, you can mail me to that effect, should in case you want to use the comments against me, remember we aren't laymen.
For inquiries /tip-offs: nathaniel.shammah@gmail.com
instagram :shammahn
twitter : shammahn