If Kylie Jenner had a Nigerian Mom






We all know 18 year old Sensational Star – Kylie Jenner.

Apparently, if you have no idea who she is, the picture above will juggle your memory.

We have seen physically the manifestations of the decisions that she has made, from surgery to her adult boyfriend. This might be due to the pressure of living life in the spotlight. Or not.

But the bottom line is that, if she had a Nigerian mother, her life and face would be vastly different right now.

Like even thinking of dating Tyga:



Her mom would’ve halted those silly moves before they happened via slaps or just rounds of shouting..

So let’s paint these scenarios and the equivalent Nigerian mother reactions:
1. Getting plastic surgery.




Nigerian Mum Reaction:
So you mean you know better than God??




2. Dating a 25 year old man.



Nigerian Mom Reaction:
What is a boyfriend?!


3. Leaving the house to live on her own.



Nigerian Mom Reaction:
So, you mean I cannot talk to you again?


4. Becoming a hostess.


…when your mates are writing JAMB?


5. Not going to University or College.



Nigerian Mom Reaction:
So you want to become a housewife? My hard work should go to waste? God will not allow you


6. Talking back to her mother.



Nigerian Mom Reaction:
Do you want me to reset that stupid mouth for you?


7. Wearing THIS to a party.



Nigerian Mom Reaction:
I did not disgrace my mother! You cannot disgrace me


8. Even going to any party.



Nigerian Mom Reaction:

So if all your friends are jumping inside fire, you will jump too?


8. Accepting a car from your boyfriend as birthday gift.



Nigerian Mom Reaction:
My dear, where is he working? – I did not even drive a 504 in my own time.


9. Becoming a video vixen for your boyfriend…



Answer me before I slap you.


…that raps about you like this.




Nigerian Mom Reaction:
Come, what did he put in?



Tell me I’m wrong. Tell me your mother won’t react like this. Share this, ask your friends if these will be their moms’ reactions too! Drop those comments and lets party its a Friday!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, yes You!!! It motivates me to blog harder. Don't hesitate to leave your comment anytime ,whenever you visit here.

Disclaimer: All comments on shamzy.com are that of the readers and not Shamzy's and do not express our (Shamzy's) view(s). Readers are liable for their comments. However, if you want me to put down a post, you can mail me to that effect, should in case you want to use the comments against me, remember we aren't laymen.
For inquiries /tip-offs: nathaniel.shammah@gmail.com
instagram :shammahn
twitter : shammahn