Lessons from Silverbird Mbgn 2015 (pictures )

With keen interest, I watched the 2015 edition of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria(MBGN) and i must say, I was impressed with the organization of the event and the beauties on parade.

Here are my few observation about the event. Kindly add yours.


1. The event was well organized: Though I don't watch beauty pageant but this particular one was interesting.


2. Nigeria is blessed with beauty and brains: I must say that "all" the contestants were beautiful and presentable Beauties in diversity, I would like to call them.

3. Beauty without brain is a wash!
While beauty may bring a guy or an audience to a halt, brain melt the heart. I already knew the contestant from Anambra was going to win, going be the way she answered the question about climate change.

4. Black is beautiful: The winner of the MBGN 2015 is a unique example of this assertion. Natural beauty won!
You! Yes you! Are you about to tone that beautifully shining skin or bleach it completely and make your face brighter than your future? Please, think twice! Anything natural keeps their value for life!

5. Nairalanders, add yours.



For me, #TeamBlackNaturalBeauty. If you like comment i will not beg you 😭😭😭😭😭
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, yes You!!! It motivates me to blog harder. Don't hesitate to leave your comment anytime ,whenever you visit here.

Disclaimer: All comments on shamzy.com are that of the readers and not Shamzy's and do not express our (Shamzy's) view(s). Readers are liable for their comments. However, if you want me to put down a post, you can mail me to that effect, should in case you want to use the comments against me, remember we aren't laymen.
For inquiries /tip-offs: nathaniel.shammah@gmail.com
instagram :shammahn
twitter : shammahn