14 Uncanny reasons why Caitlyn Jenner is hotter than your girlfriend



I’m negatively obsessed with Caitlyn Jenner. My photo album is enough proof. Me, Caitlyn, me, Bruce, my selfie, Caitlyn, Caitlyn. Etc etc.  Sometimes I get moody and when I remember Caitlyn Jenner is now a man, I burst into an uncontrollable laugher.
Anyways, to the main matter
She is the ultimate lady in red Chris De Burgh sang of.
Caitlyn-Kenner-Red-Dress

For a 65 year old, she looks really good for an ex grandpa.
1436987870_caitlyn-jenner-vanity-fair-cover-560

With a better sense of fashion. Just look at how those nails matches the colour of her lips, her bracelet and her jacket.
rs_1024x759-150730113629-1024-I-Am-Cait-Caitlyn-Jenner-JR-73015

Who doesn’t want famous in-laws? Yours will never be this influential for nothing. Don’t hate.
1436987985_caitlyn-jenner-family-outing-560

Your girlfriend can’t even pull this Lara Croft look
gallery-1437242948-caitlyn-jenner-style

Or look this stunning in a black bridal dress
1436991469_caitlyn-jenner-i-am-cait-560

Even the ladies can’t get enough of her.
mcx-caitlyn-jenner

Have you listened to Caitlyn Jenner’s voice? It’s very. . . courageous.
1437019586_caitlyn-jenner-versace-dress-560

How does your girlfriend look in a bandage dress? Definitely not this hot even when she wears her waist trainer!
1436988430_caitlyn-jenner-black-dress-560

Let’s not forget Caitlyn Jenner oozes a certain Olympian confidence.
mcx-caitlyn-jenner-03

And she’s stronger than you and your girlfriend.
Caitlyn-Jenner

Very strong
caitlyn-jenner-new-york-city

Very, very strong.
2

And she has a penis like you.

670db03b11d90976bb98f4cd1fee6e  Screwed From A friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, yes You!!! It motivates me to blog harder. Don't hesitate to leave your comment anytime ,whenever you visit here.

Disclaimer: All comments on shamzy.com are that of the readers and not Shamzy's and do not express our (Shamzy's) view(s). Readers are liable for their comments. However, if you want me to put down a post, you can mail me to that effect, should in case you want to use the comments against me, remember we aren't laymen.
For inquiries /tip-offs: nathaniel.shammah@gmail.com
instagram :shammahn
twitter : shammahn